Wednesday, October 4, 2017

                         FreeLance  Post


So i got instruments class and i started liking the guitar a lot. So i asked my dad if he can buy me one and he thought it would be a smart investment. So in two weeks i'm going to get a acoustic guitar although i want to get a electric guitar badly , but i first need to learn how to play the acoustic guitar. I've been watching a lot of videos on how to play the guitar and they honestly surprise me. There was this video where a 10 year girls was playing the guitar like a best. I was surprised so i told myself if she can do that so can i. So i'm very excited to play the guitar i want to learn how to play some of my favorite songs. So far i only know how to play two song Happy birthday and The Abc's. It's a start i guess at least it's something my goals is to learn how play the guitar in one year. 

9 comments:

  1. I used to play the guitar a lot during lunch time and I got used to the guitar like that so you should too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dogg isn't this freelance post suppose to be about the Las Vegas shooting? CTW Ivan

    ReplyDelete

                    Computer related inventions Some of the best computer related inventions are the internet the phone  gaming conso...